Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:34:13 AM EDT
Hello, I am passing the word around and looking for any information that I can get.

On 12-6-05 my home in Palmer was broken into. The items stolen were.

(1) Ruger P94DC pistol 40 S&W stainless.
(2) Rossi match pair 410/22 stainless it comes in a little soft case and you can change out the barrels to make it a 410 or a 22. This is a small youth sized gun.
(3)Pentax 10x42 DCF HR II binoculars still in the box.

I would appreciate it if anybody notices anything for sale that matches my items to pass it along to me.
I honestly don’t expect to get my stuff back, but would love to see the people responsible get what they have coming.
The little Rossi was the gun I gave my first son for his birthday; he shot his first Ptarmigan and Grouse with it. I don’t have the heart to tell him his gun was taken. I will just replace it and tell him when he gets a little older when he can handle it. It was the only "sentimental" item that was taken. I’m sure you guys understand a kids first gun and then to have it taken. All these things can be replaced its just that when someone has been in your home you feel violated, my wife and kids don’t feel safe and it’s my obligation to do everything possible to put these guys behind bars.

If anyone sees these kinds of items for sale and it looks fishy make a post here and we can privately exchange email with serial #s etc.

Thanks in advance for any help you could lend

outdoorsdirectory.com/akforum/akswapnsell/57347.htm

Not my guns and I don't know who this person is.  Just thought we could get the word out to keep our eyes and ears open
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear about this and I will keep my eyes open for these items.  Any SN#?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry to hear about this and I will keep my eyes open for these items.  Any SN#?

Ed
I have no idea
I came across the post in another forum and thought I would post ithere so that everyone would be reminded to be extra viligent when dealing with private party gun transactions.  Hopefully these guns pop up sooner than later
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have the link on hand, but I recall a stolen gun registry web site that these need to be added to.  Google turns up several under "stolen gun".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top