Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2007 11:08:24 AM EDT
I have a friend on another board who lives in the Baltimore area who has a young son, 7 years old, who has expressed an interest in shooting airguns.  Now my friend isn't a gunnie so he was asking about how to go about finding a place that rents them as well as getting airgun/firearm safety training for himself and his son.  Are there any such places in that area that I could pass along to him?
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 5:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe the NRA has a dedicated facility at the HQ in Fairfax.

I put a backstop in the fireplace and made a 10 meter range by shooting across the house. Works if you have a rancher.

Colonel Hurtz
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What part of Baltimore does your friend live?

My gunclub has a Junior .22 shoot twice a month. It is open to the public, is free of charge (the guns and ammo are provided) and it is FULLY supervised.

During the summer months the shoots are outside on the 25 and 50yd ranges, as the weather starts to cool off they move into the clubhouse and switch to pellet guns.

If your friend is interested I'll get him more information
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I did not think it was legal to discharge a bb gun inside of Baltimore city limits? Might have to head to a county; though check w/ local LE first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top