Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/21/2006 5:14:34 AM EST
I was looking for a building lot across the river in SC but noticed you had to file a paper with the state that has the county Sheriffs signature for machineguns and short shotguns. Any one now if they have been signing off on these ? Do not want to buy where I can not move. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:20:00 PM EST
J3, you know that SCOOP lives in Aiken County, and he doesn't seem to have any problems getting CLEO signatures for his toys.

Edgfield may be a different story.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:23:04 AM EST
Thanks. I think the law only makes you register machineguns and short barreled shotguns with the state on a form with the sheriffs signature. Not sure that it requires the state form for cans and SBR's.
Top Top