Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2005 7:38:32 PM EDT
Did anybody go there today? I'd like to tomorrow, but it's a pretty good haul for me and I'm not sure if I can fit it in/spare the gas. Sounds pretty big, are there a lot of gun show tables?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
i haven't been there in a few years, but when i went there weren't any tables that were manned by different shops and such.  Ahlman's runs this thing and they have a lot of factory reps there and such.  i had a lot of fun.  better than the game fair IMO.  you could try out a lot of different guns.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I decided to go. Well worth the trip in my opinion. The location was...kinda weird, just in the middle of nothing but corn fields. Very impressive, though, I hadn't expected it to be quite this big. The fort was really impressive, and the old west town setup was better than I expected. I got to shoot a Thompson and S&W 79 both on full-auto, a .50 rifle, browning 1919, and a couple other toys. Easily worth the admission fee.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:19:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Worth the trip in my mind, too.  Just the grin on my face after the SMGs and the 50-cal was worth the $20 in admission and fees...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top