Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/27/2005 7:38:32 PM EDT
Did anybody go there today? I'd like to tomorrow, but it's a pretty good haul for me and I'm not sure if I can fit it in/spare the gas. Sounds pretty big, are there a lot of gun show tables?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:43:25 PM EDT
i haven't been there in a few years, but when i went there weren't any tables that were manned by different shops and such. Ahlman's runs this thing and they have a lot of factory reps there and such. i had a lot of fun. better than the game fair IMO. you could try out a lot of different guns.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:02:46 PM EDT
Well I decided to go. Well worth the trip in my opinion. The location was...kinda weird, just in the middle of nothing but corn fields. Very impressive, though, I hadn't expected it to be quite this big. The fort was really impressive, and the old west town setup was better than I expected. I got to shoot a Thompson and S&W 79 both on full-auto, a .50 rifle, browning 1919, and a couple other toys. Easily worth the admission fee.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:19:09 AM EDT
Worth the trip in my mind, too. Just the grin on my face after the SMGs and the 50-cal was worth the $20 in admission and fees...
Top Top