Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/4/2005 8:10:02 PM EDT
Apparently there was a brawl at the Chevron by my house Saturday night. It ended with a stabbing and death.

It was in the Trib today (10-4-05).

A couple months ago it was the illegal guy killing his (illegal) girlfriend's parents and brother.

Mine the border.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:36:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gravity_Tester:
Apparently there was a brawl at the Chevron by my house Saturday night. It ended with a stabbing and death.

A couple months ago it was the illegal guy killing his (illegal) girlfriend's parents and brother.

Mine the border.

Where are you? Tucson and surroundings? Queen Creek? Or..?

Mike
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:40:11 PM EDT
Queen Creek.

The Chevron is at Ironwood and Ocotillo.
We used to be so far out in the sticks that everyone was polite, now with all the construction, we have huge groups of "migrant workers" loitering all over the place.

Not saying that it was an Illegal Immigrant Brawl (tm), but when my wife and I stop there on the way home from work on friday nights, the sound of gangsta rap and that freakin ranchero polka noise is unbearable.

Looks like I gotta move even farther into the hills to get away from it.

GT
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:49:09 AM EDT

Queen Creek.

We used to be so far out in the sticks that everyone was polite, now with all the construction, we have huge groups of "migrant workers" loitering all over the place.

Not saying that it was an Illegal Immigrant Brawl (tm), but when my wife and I stop there on the way home from work on friday nights, the sound of gangsta rap and that freakin ranchero polka noise is unbearable.

GT

Chriiiiiiiiiiiist almighty!

In queen creek?

Looks like Pinal County is outgrowing its police force (again).

Mike
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:08:37 AM EDT

Mine the border.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:18:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By prebans:

Chriiiiiiiiiiiist almighty!

In queen creek?

Looks like Pinal County is outgrowing its police force (again).

Mike

Yeah, and I'm not even inside the town--county island.

And carry to work is out. Employer has a very strict "No Self Defense" policy. Have a weapon on company property? Buh-bye.

Can't wait till February when I change jobs...
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:07:52 PM EDT

Queen Creek.

GT

No shit? I live here too. Whats up with all the kids riding their bikes at the Chevron. Bastards nearly hit my daughter once and almost ran into my car another time.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:27:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 556_Chowder:

Queen Creek.

GT

No shit? I live here too. Whats up with all the kids riding their bikes at the Chevron. Bastards nearly hit my daughter once and almost ran into my car another time.

Howdy neighbor!

I just wish they'd go back to the stop sign at the intersection. At least then when you got run over by a gravel truck, it was a slow gravel truck
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:02:58 PM EDT

Mine the border.

PLANET OF THE APES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:14:14 PM EDT

www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/articles/1005qcstabbing.html

Man to go free; police call killing self-defense

Josh Kelley
The Arizona Republic
Oct. 5, 2005 12:00 AM

A video recording has revealed that the man accused of killing 20-year-old Ramon Munguia Ramon early Sunday morning east of Queen Creek was acting in self-defense, police said Tuesday.

Vladimir E. Lizarraga,18, who has already been indicted in the slaying of Ramon, was to be freed from jail as soon as a court order could be obtained for his release, Pinal County Sheriff's Office spokesman Mike Minter said late Tuesday afternoon.

Ramon, who was a grounds-maintenance worker for the town of Queen Creek, died after being stabbed in the left side of his chest while in the parking lot of a Chevron gas station, according to a Sheriff's Office report. advertisement

The station is at Ironwood and Ocotillo roadsin Pinal County just outside Queen Creek.

The stabbing occurred during a dispute in which about 12 people were reportedly fighting around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday before fleeing, the report said.

A camera at the station recorded the altercation and showed that Lizarraga was acting in self-defense, Minter said.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:35:26 PM EDT
It's happening all over: Police shooting
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:20:07 AM EDT
That's one joint where I never fail to have my 1911 AND A BLADE handy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:14:14 AM EDT
I am one of those bastards that live out in Johnson Ranch and not all of us are bad. I would move onto a larger plot of land and build a custom house if I could afford it, but I cant.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:20:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rasanders22:
I am one of those bastards that live out in Johnson Ranch and not all of us are bad. I would move onto a larger plot of land and build a custom house if I could afford it, but I cant.

I know not all the JR folks are bad, but a great many vehicles coming out of that area are driven by self-absorbed assholes. You can tell a good deal about people by how they drive..
Top Top