Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2003 5:58:06 AM EDT
So who's headed out to go dove hunting? I'm not a bird hunter, so i won't be. But I was just wondering if any of you guys will be heading out to the fields for this dove season.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 4:04:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I plan on going out tonight after work.
My brother-in-law lives between Fond du Lac and Oshkosh, he has 85 acres of wheat that has recently been harvested. The doves are flying thick between his field and his pond.

Link Posted: 9/2/2003 4:53:01 AM EDT
[#2]
so what do the little buggers taste like......please don't say chicken
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I dunno...never been able to shoot 'em before.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me know how they are. Got an offer to go out hunting for some but turned it down, i'm not big on bird hunting.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:20:04 AM EDT
[#5]
My workload at work just increased 4x. I think I might wind up working this weekend and weekday evenings.
Looks like I won't be getting out for a while.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:16:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Well that just sucks monkey balls. But i don'r feel for ya, I was just told that I may have to work this weekend, dependet on some not to good shit happening or not happening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top