BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Let's be totally honest here. The reason why Biden and Governor Blackface would want them here is because they'd vote for their party. If they didn't, they'd put them right back to Afghan and tell them good luck. They're going to put them in some swing district to ensure they get the right votes.
View Quote

That will take a decent amount of time.
Unless the Dumbs shorten up the citizenship time that is now at about 7 years.

This children born here would be US Citizens, but it will take them 18 years  to reach voting age.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What I posted is all I know which if you read the news or watch some if it, add in some general knowledge, you could have come up with the same thing. Maybe the news has lied. Maybe they are holding the Americans here who know the truth about 9/11. FEMA is known to do such things.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems as if you're connected to the resettlement operations.  Either by Federal agency or relief organization.  From what I've read, the public/private relief organizations have been told to stand down, which is what I understand FEMA normally tells the same orgs..  Not here to incite anything.. I follow current events and politics as a hobby. So just trying to get information out and information in. Please add what you may know.

What I posted is all I know which if you read the news or watch some if it, add in some general knowledge, you could have come up with the same thing. Maybe the news has lied. Maybe they are holding the Americans here who know the truth about 9/11. FEMA is known to do such things.

Third time you've attempted to discredit..  Spare me the insults.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just saw on TV (Fox News) that some refugees are being temporarily housed at the Dulles Expo Center.

IIRC there is a gun show scheduled there in the first weekend in October. I wonder if that's going to work.
View Quote

@conductor

I know I had seen your post early that week, but it didn't click immediately when I actually saw the Dulles Expo.

My first thought was "Wow, this level of security is weird for the usual gun show."

I didn't suspect something else until I saw half a dozen servicemen and women inspecting the
perimeter fencing.

Link Posted: 9/1/2021 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The people at the expo center are not being detained. They can leave and go wherever they want.
View Quote

That's what we were told about Ft Pickett as well.

I'm not on the ground there anymore due to a deployment, but the first refugees were arriving right when I left a few days ago. Hardstand barracks, bus transport, mess and linen contractors, etc were all in place- as were many hundred of active Army troops from the 101st for "security". But those security forces were apparently for traffic control and denial of access by outsiders vs keeping anyone inside in.  There were also initial steps for what appears to be a tent city expansion as well up near RTI, where the FEMA trailers used to be, in terms of gensets arriving, some heavy equipment being staged, etc.

I had more than one individual also comment about the presence of Afghan beggars in Blackstone already, with signs and their kids sitting with them on Main St. I understand not wanting to keep them detained on post (where everything is provided for them free of charge), but beggars and such will certainly sour the relationship with the small town neighbors if it grows unchecked.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's what we were told about Ft Pickett as well.

I'm not on the ground there anymore due to a deployment, but the first refugees were arriving right when I left a few days ago. Hardstand barracks, bus transport, mess and linen contractors, etc were all in place- as were many hundred of active Army troops from the 101st for "security". But those security forces were apparently for traffic control and denial of access by outsiders vs keeping anyone inside in.  There were also initial steps for what appears to be a tent city expansion as well up near RTI, where the FEMA trailers used to be, in terms of gensets arriving, some heavy equipment being staged, etc.

I had more than one individual also comment about the presence of Afghan beggars in Blackstone already, with signs and their kids sitting with them on Main St. I understand not wanting to keep them detained on post (where everything is provided for them free of charge), but beggars and such will certainly sour the relationship with the small town neighbors if it grows unchecked.
View Quote

The news has reported that 5 babies were already born at South Hill hospital from the new population. It has also been reported that they are indeed free to come and go, although if they leave early they will not receive the visa paperwork.

One of the biggest sources of worry for the locals (I used to live 10 min from post, tons of my friends are there) is the strain on resources such as EMS as well as shopping if another 3-10K people descend on the Blackstone Walmart, etc.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#6]
As long as they are vetting (big if) these people will be fantastic additions.  They are literally dying to leave that shithole, much like the vietnamese they will be grateful and patriotic Americans.  Starting small business, valuing family.  Much better than the hate america crowd that dominates NOVA.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just saw on TV (Fox News) that some refugees are being temporarily housed at the Dulles Expo Center.

IIRC there is a gun show scheduled there in the first weekend in October. I wonder if that's going to work.
View Quote

About as well as the Kabul gun show ?
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I haven't seen that, and would be a little surprised given the large amount of WW2 barracks that are open and available.

Not to mention the buildings they kicked deploying military units out of to make room...  

Might go for a short drive here...
View Quote

Yep, we were told to be prepared to sleep in the field for drill because they've given all the billets to the afghans.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Apparently the invaders have overwhelmed the hospitals in NOVA....

Hospitals Overwhelmed in NOVA

It must be bad if the WAPO is willing to report on it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#10]
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. This xenophobic pearl-clutching is pathetic.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, [...]"? No. Not on your watch.

The un-American (and un-Christian) attitudes on display here are frankly revolting.

Link Posted: 9/10/2021 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. This xenophobic pearl-clutching is pathetic.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, [...]"? No. Not on your watch.

The un-American (and un-Christian) attitudes on display here are frankly revolting.

View Quote

Take your sanctimony somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 5:15:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The truth hurts, doesn't it, snowflake.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody who thinks that it’s a good idea to bring tens of thousands of unvetted people with third world educations, third world labor skills, and third world hygiene practices from a third world failed state dominated by radical islamists and dump them in middle America is a good idea is a fool.  That’s what is destroying many Western European countries right now. If you think that’s good for America, I guess I have a different vision for the future of America.  I’m sure you’re cheerleading Creepy Joe’s job on the southern border too.

So far all you’ve done is hurl insults.  Why don’t you explain why this is good for the future of America?
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Here is an article that puts some numbers in perspective and this is from July so I would think we have blown well past these stats.  David

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/07/saving-afghan-interpreters-scam-would-bring-100000-daniel-greenfield/
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many are you taking into your home? They would have been better off in a majority muslim nation where their brothers and sisters of Islam can help them out vs the US taxpayer.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 11:19:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Like to England and Europe for a glimpse of what's in store for us...
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
As long as they are vetting (big if) these people will be fantastic additions.  They are literally dying to leave that shithole, much like the vietnamese they will be grateful and patriotic Americans.  Starting small business, valuing family.  Much better than the hate america crowd that dominates NOVA.
View Quote

This is precisely the viewpoint my local church was trying to push when asking for volunteers. Seem like only one person of the group is actually trying to help these folks and that is great but I feel like without any sort of vetting process it is difficult to say.

The difference between the Vietnam War is that the Vietnamese people weren't actively trying to kill Americans outside of their own country. We only came to their country because we had a policy against the spread of communisms not because the Vietnamese people were a threat to America. Their view is that we were invaders and they were fighting for their country and views. That is noble. Once we left, they continued to unify their country as one. The people who wanted to leave didn't want to live under communist rule and that is a noble reason to come to America.

That is unlike the Talibans and Afghan. They even said, prior to 9/11 that their sole duty in life is to purge this world of capitalisms and to ensure a Islamic victory. To me that is every reason to double check the people wanting to come into the USA as not everyone may have noble causes and there is good, solid, reasonable assumption that some people may try to attack Americans.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:01:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You were saying?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were saying?

I know you can see what I said. That wasnt meant to be a swipe at you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:57:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Drove by the Expo center today.  FEMA and the refugee center are gone.  Guessing the gun show is still on in October.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#25]
After the measles outbreak the processing was put on hold at Dulles it is starting back up next week but in Philly now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:01:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Measles?  Oh joy.  Philly can have it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 10:52:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Ok… fuck it, AMA.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#28]
They've been caught stealing cars and making weapons and beating women and kids while hiding in the woods. They're under drone surveillance 24/7 and they've ransacked the PX at Pickett. Not sure how anyone can defend them being here.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top