Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2013 4:49:06 PM EDT
Does anybody know a place that sells this stuff in/near Central Ohio? I haven't had much luck locating any and would like to get a tube and rather not pay and wait for shipping.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:45:13 PM EDT
MOBIL-1 synthetic is easier to get at parts store,, I suppose you wanting to lube barrel nut threads ?

Try local airport hanger that has maintanance facility.. Aviation Sales here in Dayton has 2 facility, might be worth call.

I pass Vandalia 2x a day, the other is minutes from my workplace... I can grab, you meet out at last exit before I-75 for pick up..
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:19:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/16/2013 11:48:42 PM EDT by Plumber576]
Originally Posted By SBR7_11:
MOBIL-1 synthetic is easier to get at parts store,, I suppose you wanting to lube barrel nut threads ?

Try local airport hanger that has maintanance facility.. Aviation Sales here in Dayton has 2 facility, might be worth call.

I pass Vandalia 2x a day, the other is minutes from my workplace... I can grab, you meet out at last exit before I-75 for pick up..

Yup. I have some builds coming together and think that at this point I might as well get some good stuff.

No worries about driving to Dayton, with gas and stuff I'd just order it at this point, and I don't need it ASAP. Just trying to double-check any local options before ordering monday.

Thanks a bunch for the offer!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:19:29 PM EDT
I usually use white lithium grease, again easily found at any auto parts store
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top