Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 10:26:49 PM EDT
My wife is driving from South Dakota to Fort Lewis, and I need some help on which routes she should take, pass conditions, etc.  She's driving a 2007 Honda Civic.  I appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I 90 all the way to I-5 south to Fort Lewis.

easiest road and mountain pass to travel
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What he said.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Once she crosses the border from Idaho, she can call 511 on her cell phone and get updated conditions on the passes, as well as other area roads.  And if she has a laptop, many of the state rest areas have a free limited Wi-Fi that you can access road info on.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Make sure she has traction tires and/or chains.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Make sure she has traction tires and/or chains.

Not giving the dude a bad time about his handle? You must be sick again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#6]

The drive from Spokane to Seattle yesterday wasn't bad, even though it had just snowed.

Plenty of cars drive that all year long without issues.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1, I normally take Tiger pass after Snoquallamie instead of messing with Seattle traffic, but thats just me. I'm on Lewis if you need a hand.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#8]
If she takes a lil meth, she can be here in 20 hours easy
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 7:49:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the help.  She's already got the meth, so we're up on that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Not giving the dude a bad time about his handle? You must be sick again.

I like sheep, and I like dogs...Never thought about mixing them up though.

Sick fucker.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
She's already got the meth, so we're up on that.

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I like sheep, and I like dogs...Never thought about mixing them up though.

Sick fucker.

Hey, it happens.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hey, it happens.

Tell me about it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She's already got the meth, so we're up on that.

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Did you have that ready to be copied and pasted?

Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/21/2008 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What he said.

Yeah, do that. I-94 into Billings,MT then I-90 to I-5.

D'Oh! You said SD, not ND...yeah...make that 90 to 5.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 4:32:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top