Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 5:18:13 PM EDT
ATLGA called me and said that he heard on the news that they were broken into and robbed. Does anybody know? Greg is a good guy, I hope that this is not true.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
20 handguns and one rifle is the report from TV .. -
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:49:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
At least 4 dealers in West Georgia were either robbed or were attempted to be robbed this weekend. Not cool!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At least 4 dealers in West Georgia were either robbed or were attempted to be robbed this weekend. Not cool!

Anymore details or a description?

ARH

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anymore details or a description?

ARH

All of the robberies were after hours. 3 of the 4, the perps tried to cut through the walls. In two cases, it worked.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#6]
What other locations?

Hoping none of my friends got hit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#8]
They got taken for 23 handguns and a few rifles, and the robbers did go through the wall after trying (in vain) to go through the door. The owners responded when they tried to force the door and the alarm sounded, but robbers fled, then waited a while and went through the wall.
They think they know whodunit, and that it was for drug money.

I went shooting there today and when I first walked in I thought they were just re-decorating!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Dude, ByteTheButtPlug just put 20 handguns and a rifle on the EE.  Say it ain't so!  

BiteMYButtPlug!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:45:42 AM EDT
[#10]
That's really sad.    I like that place.  Shot there maybe 3 weeks ago.  They're always nice, even if you're from Atlanta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top