Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 11:53:12 AM EDT
Add "Robinson Armament"
AK-47 series VEPR (all)

does this mean we can get veprs. as long as the pistol grip is off?  and then get pistol grips on both of these once they are registered?  

if so, you guys know what this means..
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#1]
The Harrott decision required the DOJ to specifically list Make/Model.  

I believe "all", like "series", is now null and void, requiring an update to the original list.  I believe anything with "all" is now a non-listed receiver, like the DPMS receivers.  I anticipate the DOJ will correct "VEPR (all)" to something like:

VEPR
- model1
- model2
- model3
etc

This essentially opens up registration for any receiver previously listed under "all", since they are currently non-listed AR/AK receivers.  Too bad we don't have more time to get these non-listed rifles.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I know man... what were we thinking!  And to think they've known about the VEPYR since December 20th!  Too bad none made it into the state.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
but the robinsons, the whole m96 thing..      there are alot of these already here.. non pistoled
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top