Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 12:52:55 AM EDT
I heard that a Police Force in the UK has mislaid/lost 6 Accuracy International rifles along with their S&B scopes, and unsurprisingly much arse is being kicked over it.

Not seen anything in the media about it yet though.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:55:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't Wiltsure Police was it by any chance.....They've probably been snapped in half and chucked in the bin....
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:32:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I heard that a Police Force in the UK has mislaid/lost 6 Accuracy International rifles along with their S&B scopes, and unsurprisingly much arse is being kicked over it.

".....Not seen anything in the media about it yet though..."

Are we surprised?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:44:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Oops = sorry, ment to send Streetfighter anIM but posted instead
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:07:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Got to be one of the big ones, us impovershed Forces can't afford such exotic shootery. I personally use a knackered out deer gun I took off an eight-year old.....................
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:29:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are we surprised?

Maybe DHL had a hand in it

!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:34:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are we surprised?

!!!!!!!!

Parcel Farce are no better
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Wasn't Wiltsure Police was it by any chance.....They've probably been snapped in half and chucked in the bin....

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are we surprised?

Dont worry - they'll turn up again in six months......
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#10]
S*!T    

Does anyone remember afew years back some FSU guys leaving a bag with Pistols and MP5'S in on the roof of there car and driving off ????
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#11]
6 rifles? pfft", the Yanks always do it bigger and better;

From an official report:

'Department of Defence cannot ensure that US-funded equipment has reached Iraqi security forces - says the Pentagon and the multinational force in Iraq responsible for training "cannot fully account for about 110,000 AK-47 rifles, 80,000 pistols, 135,000 items of body armour and 115,000 helmets reported as issued to Iraqi forces as of September 22 2005".'

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:37:45 AM EDT
[#13]
that'll teach them to use Royal Mail.. All those Deadly accurate AE Rifles in the hands of the great upset posties...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And where exactly are your old Steyr Augs that were allegedly cut up??

.....I'm still in mourning............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top