Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2018 2:00:15 PM EDT
Just breaking not much info yet .
News link
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Not good. Wonder what happened? Other than the obvious...
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 4:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
probably drawing from a holster or reholstering and "the thing just went off!"
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#3]
i saw Cruz and Thunder Alley's facebook post.  sounds like the person will make it.  bad news.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Just an update, I heard on the radio this morning that it was reported that the individual shot himself in the leg while holstering his weapon, ( I called it) it was a non-life threatening injury and is currently recovering.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just an update, I heard on the radio this morning that it was reported that the individual shot himself in the leg while holstering his weapon, ( I called it) it was a non-life threatening injury and is currently recovering.
View Quote
at least he or she will be ok.

whats the over/under odds that it was a Serpa holster?
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Rumor is it was a Target security guard.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

at least he or she will be ok.

whats the over/under odds that it was a Serpa holster?
View Quote
I still don't know how people manage to discharge a gun while drawing from a Serpa.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top