Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 4:54:28 PM EDT
Whilst watching the evening news...A Metro Van ( Carpooling) crashed into a house...then a full sized pick-up truck slams into a semi-truck...2 dead!!!

" Guns don't kill people " Idiots behind the steering wheel do!!!

Yer thoughts
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
too true, and we've been saying it for years, they banned pistols and Self loading rifles for public safety but yet they continue to let us smoke, drink, and drive dangerous cars because they love the tax!!! anything can be used as a weapon, including the Car!!

James,
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:31:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Hiya All,

The fact that a car can be used as a weapon is known to all. It is a mode of transport, not something designed principly to take life.

Here in Germany if you loose your drivers licence due to drinking and driving (substance abuse), your gun/hunting licence is likely to be revoked.

Tony
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:43:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Hiya Vito,

The German Polizei have had there problems with ND's in the past, When they first got the H&K P7M8's there were quite a few mishaps. The Polizei have always been armed, they have there blacksheep too!

One of my son's school mate's dad's is with the Munich Homicide. He carries a star in 9mm. I have offered to take him to the range with me to get some practice, still waiting for a return call..........

I got to try my mate's P7M8 out about 3 years ago. It was the first ever handgun that gave me a nice 5 round grouping with the first 5 rounds. Great little gun, but expensive.

I learned to drive in Leaconsfield, at the old Army driving school back in 198?. My driving instructor was an ex-police officer, he was very calm, knowlageable and had nerves of sheffield steel. I don't know if I ever put the wind up him, but I scared myself silly once or twice.

Tony

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top