Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2011 3:22:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:32:57 AM EDT
[#1]
maybe you should write some rules and maybe make them bigger and maybe print them in Red

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:47:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:21:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

maybe you should write some rules and maybe make them bigger and maybe print them in Red

What good would that do? they don't f**kin' listen anyway

How can you listen to the written word?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

If your shooting is as sharp as your wit, we're all in trouble....
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If your shooting is as sharp as your wit, we're all in trouble....
LOL, nothing to fear there I'm afraid.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:12:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:42:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Ignorant of what, FFS?

All the "rules" in the EE thread say is:

"I have not deleted the old thread, just let it fall down the board.This will give you time to get your info from it before I trash it.

If you have anything you're still wishing to buy or sell, then please repost it here "

Note how it says "repost", nothing there about deleting the old entry.

However as this is obviously causing sandy irritation to your bits, I'll delete the old one now...
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:16:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If they want to do that then why don't they stump up the fee for advertising on guntrader or whatever to a wider audience.  It seems to me that some sign up for a free account and want to treat ARFCOM as a free adds site.

It would be nice to see these people taking a more active roll in the forum and joining in a bit more.

Or only paid up members being permitted to advertise in the EE

EDIT** The BM59 was on Guntrader a few weeks back

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 11:44:11 AM EDT
[#13]
ooooow , we got a witch hunt

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 11:55:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#15]
If you are getting something out of the forum - be it entertainment, help/advice, more shooting oportunities or a place to buy / sell, then membership is a reasonably small price to pay.

I belong to a motoring related forum and it has saved me ££££££'s so I was happy to pay for lifetime membership in return for what I save in time, money and effort when fixing my vehicle when it goes wrong.

As long as I am getting something out of this forum, I am happy to pay for membership.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#17]

"Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziiinnggggggg Ni!"
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you are getting something out of the forum - be it entertainment, help/advice, more shooting oportunities or a place to buy / sell, then membership is a reasonably small price to pay.

I belong to a motoring related forum and it has saved me ££££££'s so I was happy to pay for lifetime membership in return for what I save in time, money and effort when fixing my vehicle when it goes wrong.

As long as I am getting something out of this forum, I am happy to pay for membership.

Probably cheaper for you to join the AA tho, defo need it
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#19]
...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Should fix any wrongdoers
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Should fix any wrongdoers
old skool , i like

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top