Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 9:37:40 AM EDT
I pulled up to my new house in Lynden with my Wife, Daughter and 2 Dogs.

We haven't looked back since........

Thanks for putting up with us refugees from the People's Rep. of KA.

Washington is an awesome place to live.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Washington is an awesome place to live.

Just don't tell that to the rest of the PRK!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Me and my other Homeland Security buddies have put out the word that WA sucks.

That way they'll all be going to Montana, Texas and Vermont.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Me and my other Homeland Security buddies have put out the word that WA sucks.

That way they'll all be going to Montana, Texas and Vermont.

Don't tell'em about MT. thats where I'm heading in 10 years. After the kids are all out of the house. I figure they can stay behind and fight for their rights and the wife and I can move to a free state. By that time it will be People's Rep. of WA.....

migradog you would not believe how much Western WA. has grown in the last ten years. I used to be able to drive from Eatonville to Renton in 45 min to work... Now you'd be lucky if you made the same trip in an hour and half. For me being from a ranch there's just to many damn people here now. But I'll always welcome more conservatives from any state to fight the libs. And I'm glad you like it here. I just like it when its over cast. Read no sun no rain.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Lynden is a nice little community. Are you retired? 'Cause there sure isn't much of an economy up there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:52:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys,
                       I started visiting up here about 10 years when my buddy got a job as a firefighter in Blaine. I liked the area so much I started planning a move. My firefighting days came to an end and I found job security as a federal leo. After 9-11, there were a lot of openings for the northern border. I got lucky and was able to come up. It is one of the best decision I ever made.
                      This is God's country up here. Coyote, I feel your pain. I watched my little town of Santee almost double ib size in 10 years. The quality of life started to suck and when my son saw 3 of his friends get shot at Santana HS, it was time to leave.
                      Lynden is a great little town. When I was looking for a new house, I found Lynden and knew I didn't need to look any more. My neighboors are awesome. One took me to the reservation July 3rd and jeez, I spent about $300.00 on fireworks. It was great!! In the PRK I have been arrested.
                       Now I jusy need my Gyno's permission to go to the next shhot.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:54:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Been shooting at Custers yet?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:14:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thanks guys,
                       I started visiting up here about 10 years when my buddy got a job as a firefighter in Blaine. I liked the area so much I started planning a move. My firefighting days came to an end and I found job security as a federal leo. After 9-11, there were a lot of openings for the northern border. I got lucky and was able to come up. It is one of the best decision I ever made.
                      This is God's country up here. Coyote, I feel your pain. I watched my little town of Santee almost double ib size in 10 years. The quality of life started to suck and when my son saw 3 of his friends get shot at Santana HS, it was time to leave.
                      Lynden is a great little town. When I was looking for a new house, I found Lynden and knew I didn't need to look any more. My neighboors are awesome. One took me to the reservation July 3rd and jeez, I spent about $300.00 on fireworks. It was great!! In the PRK I have been arrested.

Customs or Border Patrol?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks guys,

Our friend just bought a 1100 sf house in Clairmont for 480,000 dollars.  Hahahahaha!  And I thought my neighbor selling his 3 bedroom rambler for 304,000 was outrageous.  At least his place was immaculate and has a 2 car garage and a backyard.  Her place has diddly.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks guys,

I saw some Border Patrol guys in Olympia the other day. Two Tahoes following a stater. Going 70 in a 60 too.

Do you guys get those uber cool Hummers up here too? I have a cousin in the BP, but I havent talked to him in ages.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Our friend just bought a 1100 sf house in Clairmont for 480,000 dollars. Hahahahaha! And I thought my neighbor selling his 3 bedroom rambler for 304,000 was outrageous. At least his place was immaculate and has a 2 car garage and a backyard. Her place has diddly.

I sold my 1800sf house in Santee for $400.000 last September, when I visited in July it was $550.000
I bought an 830sf 2 bedroom condo as a rental in Santee for $213.000 now it's $325.000
That's more than I paid for my house in Lynden. It's fargin insane.

No, Homeland Security,  Legacy INS

I saw some Border Patrol guys in Olympia the other day. Two Tahoes following a stater. Going 70 in a 60 too. Do you guys get those uber cool Hummers up here too? I have a cousin in the BP, but I havent talked to him in ages.

Nothing cool for me. INS has been and always will be the borders poor bastard stepchild.

It's been a great  job for me on many fronts. Especially the move north.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Lynden is pretty nice, just on the outskirts of B'ham. My brother owns Whatcom Stables (horse barn) on the Noon Rd. out there. Really nice views of Mt. baker as well.

BRJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top