Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 9:18:07 AM EDT
I work at the Help Desk at VCU so we have all the liberal scum we can handle here....

As I am walking out the door to go to class my co worker and I are talking about how great Virginia is: Good scenary (mountains, beach, farmland etc), good gun laws, not perfect but it's good. And this random dude comes up to us and starts complaining how terrible it is(for being a commonwealth, not using our enviromental resources completely and on and on).

WTF!? How rude do you have to be to interrupt two people having a private conversation

I just looked at him and told him "You don't have to be here, no one is forcing you to stay, you may leave at any time" and he just shutup

Wtf is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:05:50 AM EDT
[#1]
People are stupid and I too work the help desk at work so I deal with alot of stupid people.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like he needed some help . Sorry someone had to say it.    Va is a good place , I enjoy NC alot , luckaly for me the state line is 4 miles away so I have the best of both worlds
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yup, stupid people are everywhere.

What desk do you work?  I'm probably 4 blocks from you.

Help desk bottom of the library....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:47:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
......complaining how terrible it is(for being a commonwealth, not using our enviromental resources completely and on and on).

Not sure I understand the guy's beef.

Otherwise sounds like right much of an obtrusive @sshole tho....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top