Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 4:28:26 PM EDT
Any arfcommer who is headed through the Wilmington, NC area and needs a floor to crash on is welcome to stay the night. I have a large sleeping bag and a (fairly) clean living room floor one may sleep on if need be. I'll vacuume the rug and everything. ;)

Seriously though; I doubt anyone hit badly by Katrina is going to go through this neck of the woods, but just in case... the offer is open if need be.

Galland

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:38:22 PM EDT
That's cool and very generous. Thank you for your offer to people in need. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, so any help I offer really won't make much difference.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:25:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Galland:

Seriously though; I doubt anyone hit badly by Katrina is going to go through this neck of the woods

Galland

Folks are still bugging out to any family or friends they have that will take them in. If you live near an Interstate, go down to your favorite gas station and wait for someone that "looks deserving" to come in. Buy them a tank of gas, a sandwich, give them some cash, or just give them a shoulder to cry on for a few minutes. Right now anything will be appreciated.

Rick
Top Top