Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 4:28:26 PM EDT
Any arfcommer who is headed through the Wilmington, NC area and needs a floor to crash on is welcome to stay the night. I have a large sleeping bag and a (fairly) clean living room floor one may sleep on if need be. I'll vacuume the rug and everything. ;)

Seriously though; I doubt anyone hit badly by Katrina is going to go through this neck of the woods, but just in case... the offer is open if need be.

Galland

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]
That's cool and very generous. Thank you for your offer to people in need. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, so any help I offer really won't make much difference.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:25:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Seriously though; I doubt anyone hit badly by Katrina is going to go through this neck of the woods

Galland

Folks are still bugging out to any family or friends they have that will take them in.  If you live near an Interstate, go down to your favorite gas station and wait for someone that "looks deserving" to come in.  Buy them a tank of gas, a sandwich,  give them some cash, or just give them a shoulder to cry on for a few minutes.  Right now anything will be appreciated.  

Rick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top