Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/29/2010 3:15:38 PM EDT
http://www.amazon.com/Lone-Survivor-Eyewitness-Account-Operation/dp/0316067598

Okay, first thing first. I wanted to give you guys who have not read this book yet a heads up that this is a must read. I have never been much for books, and I just could not keep this down. The story is spectacular and for the first time in my life a book like this made me cry, and wheep for the author and his men. Never untill now did I really truly understand what it takes to be a member of the armed forces. I tried to become a member of the armed forces but unfortunately was disqualified for a hearing loss. This book really put things in perspective for me. I can not tell you how moved by this book I have become and wanted to give a shout out to all of the members of the armed forces here and wanted to say, thank you from the bottom of my heart. As for the book, I highly suggest all American citizens read this material. I really love my country. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:19:03 PM EDT
Indeed a good book and a popular one on this site. I think you meant to say that you couldn't "put it down" not that you "couldn't keep it down."
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:22:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Tweak:
Indeed a good book and a popular one on this site. I think you meant to say that you couldn't "put it down" not that you "couldn't keep it down."

Oh yeah sorry. Typo there I guess I was kinda in the moment.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:30:21 PM EDT
Excellent book... SEAL of Honor is another good read about the Medal of Honor recipient that gave his life in that op.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:57:54 PM EDT
Thanks man I will surely look into it.
Top Top