Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 7:55:03 PM EDT
Just wanted to let you ppl know or if you have already been there to check out www.tacticalsupplies.us  the owner is Tim Goins and was a pleasure to order stuff from him. I have just recived my new Pentagonlight model#MS2-X-SR with the tape switch and am very happy with my purchase at $199 to my door. He also carries pretty much everything else for your AR so check him out, I mean with all the tactical.com's out there spending our money with a MICHIGAN company seems a good idea dont you think?!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Tried to check out the website.... too much "gee wow" factor on that site!  The music, mouse text, makes it too long to load, dogs down my browser. Hate to see what happens to the poor guy on a dialup connection!

All those things are maybe kinda "neat" on a personal website....but not professional ones, unless that is what you are selling.  

The "task" of trying to look around the site made me not want to bother.

Might be a real good place, but it like walking into the Secretary of State's office.. If I don't have to be there...I won't be.

No Expert
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top