Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:53:40 PM EDT
Well, we went out to make sure that her Browning A-bolt Microhunter in .308 is still zeroed.  We did a little plinking, I did some target shooting, and a good time was had by all.

I didn't get any pics of us shooting at the 100 yd. range, but I did get some pics of the targets.

Here are my wife's results.  Shot 1 was at 9 o'clock, shot two at 6 o'clock.  After that, she calmed down and "gave herself a talkin'-to," and you can see where 3 and 4 went.  My guess is that the rifle is still zeroed.  100 yds. Remington 150 gr SP.

Here is my work making bookmarks using the PSS.  The two on the right will be cut from the rest of the page and given away to a friend.  Range 100 yds. Federal Gold Match 168 gr. BTHP.

There was an Orlando PD LEO there and he had the exact mirror opposite of my rifle, so I had to take a picture.  All green metal and black furniture:

We finished up with some time on the plinking range with the M4:

and the CZ:

That is all for now.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pics.  Nice rifle!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Is that CZ a 75b Tactical?  Looks green from here.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is that CZ a 75b Tactical?  Looks green from here.

Nope, CZ75D Compact.  I think they call it the 75P now for Police, but I'm not sure.  I assure you that it is black.  It is probably catching the reflection off of the grass or something.  Good pistol, btw.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:40:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Unrelated.

I am assuming that photo is of you ?

Are you of "Native American" heritage ?

If so is it a Florida tribe ?

7th Gen Florida native here.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Unrelated.

I am assuming that photo is of you ?

Are you of "Native American" heritage ?

If so is it a Florida tribe ?

7th Gen Florida native here.

I am not pictured, that is my wife in the photos.  She's the cute one.  If you feel the need to look at my mug, head on over to www.fdcc.us and look for White Horse or Ryan; both are me.

She is a 2nd generation Floridian of Cherokee, Muskegee and Mandan descent.  My father-in-law is half pure blood Mandan if that helps.

I only have a great grandmother who was Apache out of Brownsville, TX.

Why do you ask?

-White Horse
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Never mind.

Sorry for the question.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Never mind.

Sorry for the question.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Remind me to NEVER piss off your wife!

Nice shoot'n Ma'am!

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey, I recognize that range.

It has been a while and hope to make a trip out there soon.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:59:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like fun.  

Anyone who shoots CZs gets a minimum of 5 cool points in the imaginary world in which I am , [, and .  Cool points are redeemable for imaginary goods at the imaginary store.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top