Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 9:17:26 AM EDT
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=395422

Check out that story that someone posted in GD
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the way he stuggles with his profound bias against firearms. England is a big island, but America is a vast country. Help can be days away. Until then, it's you against the worst that life can throw at you. Different situation, entirely.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like someone got a bit of education about what we like about guns....now for him to get the rest of it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#3]
The reason we kicked thier ass, then saved their ass...........
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I was standing next to them as they took those pictures.they could not beleive all the ar's and ak's on the wall
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was standing next to them as they took those pictures.they could not beleive all the ar's and ak's on the wall

Was that the day we went out there? I thought that story seems vaguely familiar.

CRS!

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Yesterday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top