Posted this in response to a gd thread and though I'd share with my local friends.
Originally Posted By sonofbp:
Here ya go:
A 21 question test from the most prestigious mental health care facility in the world--
Johns Hopkins Hospital presents the arfkom addiction test.
"The 21 Questions"
1. Do you lose time from work due to posting on arfkom?
2. Is posting on arfkom making your homelife unhappy?
3. Do you post on arfkom because you are shy with other people?
4. Is posting on arfkom affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after posting on arfkom?
6. Have you had financial difficulties as a result of posting on arfkom?
7. Do you turn to inferior companions and environments when posting on arfkom?
8. Does your posting on arfkom make you careless of your family's welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since posting on arfkom?
10 Do you crave a post on arfkom at a definite time daily?
11 Do you want a post on arfkom the next morning?
12 Does posting on arfkom cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13 Has your efficiency decreased since posting on arfkom?
14 Is posting on arfkom jeopardizing your job or business?
15 Do you post on arfkom to escape from worries or trouble?
16 Do you post on arfkom alone?
17 Have you ever had a loss of memory as a result of posting on arfkom?
18 Has you physician ever treated you for posting on arfkom?
19 Do you post on arfkom to build up your self-confidence?
20 Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of posting on arfkom?
21 Have you somehow avoided having your account locked or never been banned?
If you have answered YES to any one of these questions, there is a DEFINITE WARNING that you may be an POST-WHORE
If you have answered YES to any two, the CHANCES ARE that you are an POST-WHORE.
If you have answered YES to three or more, you are DEFINITELY A POST-WHORE. You should return to the home page and finish it but also go to POST-WHOREs Anonymous immediately.
It was originally a Johns Hopkins Hospital 20 question test to find out if your an alcoholic.
Did a quick switch around with the words and thought it would apply well to a few of the posters here that tend to better resemble posers.