Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 6:00:25 PM EDT
Will be moving to Wickenburg soon. Can anyone tell me what gunshows are down there? Maybe a statewide club like we have in Wa.? I usually hit 1 or 2 a month. Are you stuck with strictly commercial shows? Huh? Huh?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Will be moving to Wickenburg soon. Can anyone tell me what gunshows are down there? Maybe a statewide club like we have in Wa.? I usually hit 1 or 2 a month. Are you stuck with strictly commercial shows? Huh? Huh?

i dont get it?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

As a former director of WAC (9 years) and a 5 year AZ resident... there are more shows here (mostly in the PHX area) with only the AAA (AZ Arms Assoc.) anything like the WAC.  AAA is much smaller, holds very few shows, and non-members can buy & sell @ their shows.  The BIG shows are for-profits and the Dec. Small Arms Review/Crossroads of the West is a 3-Day that has LOTS of the "toys" that are not permitted in WA.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#3]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top