Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 11:30:09 AM EDT
Well, stopped in Bullseye today and put up the $ to hold a LEO Bushmaster A3 Carbine, so now the waiting begins! Randy says he has several on layaway as well as LEO Beta mags ($250) ready to pick up on the 14th if the ban expires.

The word from Bushmaster is that if the ban expires, rifles/mags will be produced without  the LEO stamp and all remaining stock shipped as stamped until gone.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Work's killing me! Orlando last week, Nashville the prior.

$869 for the Bushmaster. I considered GAcop's Colt deal after I saw your e-mail, but I seem to always like the Bushmasters for some reason??

Not sure if I'll take the leap on one of those Beta "c" mags or not. May be the last chance to get one at a resonable price as I'm sure some stricter ban will be along sonner or later.

Maybe I can catch up with you at the show Sunday. Need some more .223 and some .22LR

I also took the plunge on one of the new Walther G-22's. Shot it today at Bullseye. What a blast to shoot!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#3]
GA Cop -- any good news on 20rd Colt mags? Can you ship with CC and without FFL? What about Glock mags?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was thinking about you the other day.  Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Good to hear about the rifles.  What are they asking for them, BTW?

GAcop has come good deals on Colt rifles and carbines.  He got me thinking hard about a 9mm again.  (Guess that's one of the reasons I was thinking about you.  )

I'm with ya there, pal.  A 9mm Colt sounds really cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top