Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2004 12:48:26 PM EDT
I heard it mentioned before, anyone want to actually do this? Something like a get together build/re-build of our toys with dinner afterwards sounds kinda fun.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Gunbert and I have talked about this but havn't had a chance to make any real plans.  I'm up for it.

Sunday the 12th at 9:00pm local time is the magic moment!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Lets see what kind of tools we can get together first. I can bring my meager selection:
Single Speed Corded Dremel (have a few reinfored cut plates)
CAR Stock Wrench
Silver Solder

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
We have some projects to complete Richard.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:22:03 PM EDT
[#4]
OOORRR...the following weekend we can do show 'n tell, with our NEW toys!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Put me on the call-up roster...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:17:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Gunbert and I have talked about this but havn't had a chance to make any real plans.  I'm up for it.

Sunday the 12th at 9:00pm local time is the magic moment!

I'm sure we can work something out.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Mrs. Different and I would like to participate if you want to get together late Sunday evening on the 12th.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow, looks like there is some interest here.
I first started talking to some of the guys many months ago.  I thought about organizing a shoot of sorts that evening out at the pit.  I was going to get together with Gunbert and set up a WAN connection so we could broadcast the "event" live online to the world.  I still may do this for a future event but time is running short to work out all the details.  I think it would have been cool though, kinda like new years eve in September.......without Dick Clark.

I am up for getting together that night anyway.  Here is a suggestion.  Whoever wants to shoot a little lets meet up at Sloan @6ish while there is still some light.  Afterwards, meeting up at Molly Malone's which is close by.  They have a pretty large room that can be closed off from the rest of the resturant and will welcome us.  If someone has some space to donate for some actual AWB conversion work, I'm sure many guys would be up for that too.

Map to Molly Malone's
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Is Molly Malone's the place that doesn't mind if you open carry?  Yes, we'll go to Molly Malone's.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds good. I've added a couple of tools since, one being a brass punch set (a good gunsmithing one) and a MAPP gas torch. Working on a DPMS armorers wrench and a upper receiver block. I'd be happy to bring any and all of it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I've got the flash suppressor nut pliers and hex head wrench for anyone with a M14 type rifle.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I have an armorers wrench too, as well as an action block to secure the upper without damaging it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Is Molly Malone's the place that doesn't mind if you open carry?  Yes, we'll go to Molly Malone's.  

They don't mind a bit.

I have the press if anyone wants to swap barrels on an AK.............Jason?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#14]
you know it
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:44:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok, I can now bring along the experience of how to split a mini y comp off. Also have all the tools I used still. If anyone needs help with this, I'd be glad to offer a hand.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#16]
will anyone have the tools to tighten the barrel of on fn-fal??  if so, i will defenetly be out with a brand new barrel, and receiver.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Who is actually going to Mollys??
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Who is actually going to Mollys??

Are people going to Mollys?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top