Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2003 5:07:03 PM EDT
Depending on weather conditions, there will be my last shoot for the summer, atleast until after Sept 8th (for me).  I'd like to see all you guys before my vacation, so please set time aside for one of these days.  

Which one works best for you?
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, Sack.  Neither work for me, as I am working that weekend.  I'll catch up with you down in LI during the fall.

Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 5:09:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Sunday works for me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Saturday is best for me but I can possibly make the Sunday depending upon whether or not I have to stay and syringe greens that afternoon.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 12:02:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's a tack. Oh, and I can't make it...union picnic that weekend. Have fun guys.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I am in, either day.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Sunday is a better day for me, Saturday I have my Godson's B-day party, but I may be able to get there for the early part.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Sunday
Sunday
Sunday
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there Sat. Supposed to rain though...
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#10]
It appears that Sunday has the vote, so Sunday it is.  The rain is a BIT of a factor for sat, so I'll see ya'll on sunday!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 1:58:41 AM EDT
[#11]
No syringing greens this weekend so I'll be there but probably not till around 10-10:30  see you then!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 3:29:58 AM EDT
[#12]
I am going to try to make it on Sunday, but it doesn't look good, Can't find anyone with half a brain that wants to work for us, on top of that, I have been working 14 hours a day for the last 4 days and I am just plain tired. If you guys go for lunch I may see you then.

OT Is Mitchell Field still open? I need to warm up my Glock
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 3:34:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No syringing greens this weekend so I'll be there but probably not till around 10-10:30  see you then!

Tim, Have you consider teaching us how to play Golf? I hear that could be fun, I wonder if anyone else is interested.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 6:51:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tim, Have you consider teaching us how to play Golf? I hear that could be fun, I wonder if anyone else is interested.

I am!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 7:16:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I am going to try to make it on Sunday, but it doesn't look good, Can't find anyone with half a brain that wants to work for us, on top of that, I have been working 14 hours a day for the last 4 days and I am just plain tired. If you guys go for lunch I may see you then.

You should hire Hoplite.
Im sorry you said some one with 1/2 a brain,
thats pushing it
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 7:44:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should hire Hoplite.
thats pushing it

Link Posted: 8/2/2003 1:57:52 PM EDT
[#17]
I should be there tomorrow.. :)
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I should be there tomorrow.. :)

Before we leave?  
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you guys can handle another addiction, then I would be happy to get together and introduce you to the aggravation/addicition known as golf.
    I had the "jones" for golf so bad that I had to get a career in the field to cure it!!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Before we leave?  

Hey it's warm now and I've been showing up before 9am.. :)

Besides, knowing wave he'll show up at 4am again and split by 10am..

Actually, no post from him as of yet.. so, he's probably wimping out entirely!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 10:32:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Spoke to Wave tonite @ 23:45. He's mostly in as long as there's no Verizon strike. Their HQ is in his pct.

Balzac, did you have a scope for sale, for my AR10?
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 3:24:28 AM EDT
[#22]
I may show up UNARMED. I have to drive mom to a friends house out on the island and don't really have time to pack my gear.

Sherm, bring my Reflex if you read this!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 4:59:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I may show up UNARMED. I have to drive mom to a friends house out on the island and don't really have time to pack my gear.

Sherm, bring my Reflex if you read this!

I read this!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 5:14:44 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should hire Hoplite.
thats pushing it

We been talking, so maybe soon anyone needing to buy a P.M., Lladro, Dep. 56, Crystal, Yankee candles, beanies, cards, etc. etc. can come over and bust Hopies butt.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
We been talking, so maybe soon anyone needing to buy a P.M., Lladro, Dep. 56, Crystal, Yankee candles, beanies, cards, etc. etc. can come over and bust Hopies butt.

Frank, at what Gun Shows will you be selling?
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should hire Hoplite.
thats pushing it

Whats the unemployed guy laughing about
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should hire Hoplite.
thats pushing it

A BA, JD and a month in Europe!  (...laughing allllll the way to the airport!)
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 6:42:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should hire Hoplite.
thats pushing it

That would be in your NEW Infiniti vagina magnet?
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 8:04:12 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should hire Hoplite.
thats pushing it

what happens when u come back from the airport
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should hire Hoplite.
thats pushing it

what happens when u come back from the airport

Now, now, be nice.... Oh you are so cruel...
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 10:14:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Just because I´m in Europe, that doesn´t mean I´m not keeping an eye on you rufians!  
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Just because I´m in Europe, that doesn´t mean I´m not keeping an eye on you rufians!  

Where in Europe are you now? Where are the pictures?
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Just because I´m in Europe, that doesn´t mean I´m not keeping an eye on you ruffians!  

You keep an eye on us while we keep an eye on your spelling!  Have a good time!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top