Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/24/2004 5:29:18 AM EST
Guys Im moveing to King praboly early next year... I have a Honda ATV 2X4 300. I lived rual down here in Ga. Im buying a house in a neighborhood . Is there alot of ATV riding up there? Any sponcered rides and trails.. I guess anough to justfy me keeping it... Its paid for,,,. TIA WarDawg
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:53:49 AM EST
Uwharrie has it all, riffle range, trails, camping, and hunting. I was told though, if you plan to hunt there, wear all orange. The advantage of being an outside tech, I met a customer that has 525 acres of land to hunt on, his neighbor is an animal rights activist, and sets up feeders for deer, so all you have to do is shoot them as they pass by. In the area I will be hunting, there is around 5000 acres of open land with only 2 roads around and maybe 10 houses. Welcome to the state, I have been here for over 4years now, and love it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:46:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
Uwharrie has it all, riffle range, trails, camping, and hunting. I was told though, if you plan to hunt there, wear all orange. The advantage of being an outside tech, I met a customer that has 525 acres of land to hunt on, his neighbor is an animal rights activist, and sets up feeders for deer, so all you have to do is shoot them as they pass by. In the area I will be hunting, there is around 5000 acres of open land with only 2 roads around and maybe 10 houses. Welcome to the state, I have been here for over 4years now, and love it.

Very true. Also if your up for it some people go up to West Virginia. There are some nice trails up there too.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:39:19 AM EST
Brown Mountain ORV trail system, its near Morganton NC in the mountains, has about 40miles of trailes.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:48:41 AM EST
Thanks for all the reply's. I was just looking for justafication in keeping it. I hate to take it and it just sit with nowhere to ride. Me and my little boy like to ride alot..... Thanks again, WarDawg
Top Top