Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:45:45 PM EDT
I'm thinking once I get done for the school year, we should have an ATF party out in Algonquin, similar to the lunch I hosted a few years back.

Obviously we'll seperate the firearms from the alcohol, but a good old show and tell never hurt anyone.

Anyone up for a good old fashioned barbeque with some cigars and booze?  Unfortunately I'd have to play this one as byobac (bring your own beer and cigars), and as last time, wouldn't mind doing a potluck dinner.  Worked out quite nicely, we had some damn fine food.

Let me know, and we can set a date and time...

Scott

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure set it up and pick a date, 10th -15 were going to D.C. and Richmond. Va.

We will get a babysitter next time.    Chili if ya want it .
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:51:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm kinda new to this, but, whats an ATF party? should i be scared? should i leave my dog at home?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:07:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Set a date Marksman, the last one was a lot of fun.  

ATF party = local AR15.com members hang out at Marksmans house, get to show off their guns, smoke cigars, and (after guns put away) have some drinks, i.e. a party with Alchohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.  Get it?

I guess if we dragged a dreser onto the porch we could make it a BATF party. (terrible pun and a stretch at that...)
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I guess if we dragged a dreser onto the porch we could make it a BATF party. (terrible pun and a stretch at that...)

Thats terrible.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't forget E
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:24:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Don't forget E

Thats when you tape a road flare to a propane bottle and shoot it with a tracer right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top