Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 10:08:51 AM EDT
Has anyone heard about Superior Arms in Wapello? I was just at their shop today, and OOOOHHHH! I had to have Robert from RB Precision hit me to make sure I wasn't dreamin! If your looking for some lowers at a good price, support IA and buy a Superior lower. Robert's having some of the lowers engraved with "Restricted for Civilian use only" in two lines, and it is cool. Support Superior, we will probably see more from them in the future!

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:00:34 PM EDT
[#1]

"Restricted for Civilian use only"

That is SO awesome.  Wonder if I can get Olympic Arms to put that engraving on a lower...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:58:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I got one at the Davenport gun show.  Waiting for an upper to arrive now.  Very cool looking.

hazmat
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 3:03:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Do they have a website yet? I would like to get a couple of those lowers in the coming months.
Any contact info would be appreciated.
Is this them?

Superior Tooling  
836 Weaver Blvd
Wapello,  IA 52653 - 9282
(319) 523-6046
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:48:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes that's the place. I don't know if they are selling out of the shop, call and check it out. If you don't have an FFL you can contact RB Precision in the industry section and he is selling them, or there is a thread in the EE under Superior lowers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweet. Thanks! No FFL yet (someday soon.)
Thnaks for the tip on th EE, too.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Alright guys, I'll post some pics of my Superior Arms lower I also got at the Davenport gunshow. I was planning on getting a RRA lower, but RB Precision didn't have any, but they had this one sitting on the table, and I had to get it. One of the best $80 (Gunshow price) I ever spent.

I'm gonna fill in the FIRE/SAFE markings in the next couple minutes.

The dot matrix engraving that they use isn't that bad at all in person.

As you can see, I got a double digit serial number that's in the 60's, but they got it right the first time, because it drops free all the mags I have.

Still not sure what kind upper I'm gonna get for it though.........decisions, decisions.........

WIZZO
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top