Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 10:41:41 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can purchase a striped lower receiver for an AR-15 in the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale area?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 2:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Just about anyone should order one for you.  I've never seen a shop where they had them sitting in the safe waiting to be purchased though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen a lot at gun shows, mostly bushmasters.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the better question would be, does anybody know of an ffl that I can use to take shipment of a stripped lower.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#4]
How much will someone or dealer with an FFL charge you for this service? The next gone show in Miami is not until Nov. 1.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 11:33:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How much will someone or dealer with an FFL charge you for this service? The next gone show in Miami is not until Nov. 1.

Depends on who you know & who you blow.

What part of the area are you in? There's lots of guys that either do transfers, or will order specially what you want.  Fees vary.

I'd try joining up over at www.floridashootersnetwork.com and posting a question about finding an FFL to take receipt of or special order a receiver.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#6]
If you dont want to go through that trouble and dont mind a little drive there is a gunshow at the west palm fairgrounds this weekend. Fairrounds is on southern BLVD west of the turnpike. There is always guys there with stripped lowers. I will probably go and buy one this weekend as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top