Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 12:33:10 PM EST
Just a quick question. I was thinking of putting a variation in and changing one of my slots to a .22 and adding a slot for a .223 upper. However I don't know what to put on the form for an upper. Is it just a barreled action or is there different wording for it?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:40:13 PM EST
When I wanted a 22 upper for my 223 rifle, my FEO said I needed 2 slots - 22 spare barrel and 22 conversion unit.

That's Avon and Somerset, though, ymmv.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:40:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:42:55 PM EST
Cheers for the info. I thought Barrel and action. I will give merseyside a call just to check. Save any wait if they didnt accept the paperwork
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:27:11 AM EST
The new FLIMS system wont recoignise a barrelled action or barrel and action so you need to put in for a spare receiver and a spare barrel
Top Top