Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/10/2005 4:21:03 AM EDT
Any fellow arf coms know of any place in or around ohio to buy a suppressor for my bushy 16 inch A2 -  223 with threaded barrel end?   I was looking on the internet and why in the hell do they cost about as much as a new rifle ?  Average price was 500 to 850 dollars. WTF ?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]
There are several SOT II dealers in Ohio. Vance's in Columbus, and Cousino's Firearms in Toledo are good. Basically you get what you pay for. I personally want the SoundTech M4-Wartech suppressor which is rated as one of the quietest .233 suppressors around. You might be able to get it for less than $ 500.

Cousino's
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:10:17 AM EDT
[#2]
you need to call chris at one shot. 1-513-233-0885. 6871 main st. newtown oh 45244. he is just outside of cincinnati. he has silencers and machine guns. im sure he can help you out.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the plug hkusp, you are about due for another can, yes? Suppressors and MG's are like drugs, just when you think you are out, they drag you back in.

I am a FFL/SOT located in Toledo, Ohio if I can help or get you a quote drop me a line.

[email protected]

I have a Used Demo 1/2-28 SRT Hurricane Linky in stock, email me for a great price.

Here is a pic of it on a Rem 700P

Scott
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Any fellow arf coms know of any place in or around ohio to buy a suppressor for my bushy 16 inch A2 -  223 with threaded barrel end?   I was looking on the internet and why in the hell do they cost about as much as a new rifle ?  Average price was 500 to 850 dollars. WTF ?

Engineering, CNC equipment isn't cheap.

I found you is in Warren Co, so as mentioned prior, One-Shot,  Dennis Rydyzinski in the Harrison Axe/275/74 area,  going north up the I-75 to the north,  you have Dave @ Gunsport - Centerville (don't do it)..., Todd @ Ohio Rapid Fire (Troy),  Darrin @ Ottawa Ordnance (he handled 2 suppressors for me in 2002),  Jeff Hall in Bowling Green, and of course---> fellow AE15 member Scott Cousino in Toledo.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Another  +1 for One Shot.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:01:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Jeff Hall in Bowling Green, and of course---> fellow AE15 member Scott Cousino in Toledo.

I've delt with Jeff, he's a great guy to deal with.  Scott is also A+.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Another  +1 for One Shot.

+1
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top