Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:47:49 PM EDT
Does a AR10 require a wait, or are there HBAR versions of it?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, only ar15s have that HBAR provision. AR10s are on the "list".  I had to wait for my AR10T, and if that isnt an HBAR, I dont know what is.
John F>
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
AR10s are not on the list - read the law text yourself.  That's why Quantico Arms in VA will sell a MD resident an AR10 over the counter but not an AR15.

The MD gun law was poorly drafted and causes a lot of confusion.  Perhaps this is their intent?

DISCLAIMER - this is my opinion only and I'm not a lawyer.  Review the law yourself and draw your own conclusions.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:30:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
AR10s are not on the list - read the law text yourself.  That's why Quantico Arms in VA will sell a MD resident an AR10 over the counter but not an AR15.

The MD gun law was poorly drafted and causes a lot of confusion.  Perhaps this is their intent?

DISCLAIMER - this is my opinion only and I'm not a lawyer.  Review the law yourself and draw your own conclusions.

This is what I thought too.  So far as I can tell it states AR-10s nowhere on the list hence they are not registered weapons.

-C4-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top