Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2003 7:25:28 AM EDT
Does any AR15 board guys in the Houston area have an FFL?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Since no one repied:

I used Collector's Firearms on my last purchase ($50).  They should do you right.  Also, Fountain Firearms out on the west side will also do transfers (haven't used them).

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Coz still hasnt gotten his.  COME ON BUDDY!
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Coz still hasnt gotten his.  COME ON BUDDY!

Well, fund me a storefront, and I'll apply for the license!!!

With no income, other than Ms. Coz and Unemployment, I can't justify the start up costs for an FFL at this time. I would be, most likely, losing money for the 1st year, and at this point cannot justify that.

Now, alternatively, go to our website www.how-do-i.net and buy something and it will get us on the way to starting up the Cosby's Tactical!
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
there is a shop in for northwest at the corner of highway 6 and clay road. the guy said he charges $5. i think it is called " A GUN STORE"
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
there is a shop in for northwest at the corner of highway 6 and clay road. the guy said he charges $5. i think it is called " A GUN STORE"

Close. It's call "A Gun Shop".

Guys name is Fred. Very nice guy. Has a knack for smithing AR's too.

I purchased Ms. Coz's P230 from him at a very good price.

I would encourage all to shop there.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#6]
coz, i'll have to look you up next time i'm down there. my wifes family lives at west little york and barker cypress.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Does any AR15 board guys in the Houston area have an FFL?

AR15USA has one.  I have not bought anything from him, but I remember him posting on this subject a while back.  I thought he was in the Richmond/59 area.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
coz, i'll have to look you up next time i'm down there. my wifes family lives at west little york and barker cypress.

I live two minutes from w. little york and barker cypress.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Close. It's call "A Gun Shop".

Guys name is Fred. Very nice guy. Has a knack for smithing AR's too.

I purchased Ms. Coz's P230 from him at a very good price.

I would encourage all to shop there.

Oh boy, another shop to cruse!  
SSD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top