Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2003 3:42:42 PM EDT
Here is an email I recieved from Joe, he has revised it a little.

Bob,

I have a revised announcement for the M16/AR15 Rifle Course that went out the other day. Can you please delete the first announcement and post the new one? That would be great.

Thanks.

Be Safe.

Joe

LINE OF FIRE, LLC
Professional Firearms Instruction
LE/Military/Civilian
3850 East Flamingo Road, #154
Las Vegas, Nevada  89121
Phone (702) 242-8288   e-mail: [email protected]

TRAINING  ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Friend,

Line of Fire, LLC, is proud to announce a comprehensive, two-day, 16-hour rifle course. This course is designed for the M16/AR15 type owner/user, who wishes to receive serious training that exceeds the normal course outlines of other High Power Rifle courses. The physical stress level of this course is light to moderate, therefore, anyone in average health can attend.

This course will take you from basic nomenclature and operation of the M16/AR15 rifle (day one), to the live-fire portion (day-two), that will teach you how to properly zero and engage targets out to several hundred meters using iron sights.

Our instructors have a solid background in military and law enforcement firearms. We are prepared to take you from mere rifle owner, to a task oriented rifle operator. As an added bonus, this course also touches on the principles and practical aspects of the transitional "Go To" gun (handgun) discipline.

The cost of the course is $350.00, and it is open to 10 students. The training dates will commence within the next four to six weeks in Las Vegas, Nevada. This should give everyone enough time to get their equipment in order, and make arrangements to attend.

NOTE: If you are an out-of-state participant and you have any questions regarding the transportation of your rifle(s) or other firearms via driving, or transporting them on commercial air carriers, call or e-mail me and I will explain the Federal Guidelines for transporting firearms.

If you do not own an M16/AR15 or variant, let me know and I will try to locate you a pre-ban rifle before the course. You can currently purchase a new, "post-ban," Colt or Bushmaster AR15 rifle for between $800.00 and $1300.00 (depending on configuration) from most licensed FFL dealers. If you have any questions regarding the differences between "pre-ban" and "post-ban" rifles, just call or e-mail me and I will explain those differences to you.

NOTE: If you are not ready to purchase a rifle at this time and still want to participate in the course, we have a few AR15's that we can offer for use in the course.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested, and I will send you a course outline and mandatory equipment list and a list of vendors where you can purchase the required equipment if you don't already possess it.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Be Safe.

Joe Nizzari
Director/Lead Instructor
Line of Fire, LLC

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#1]
How often are these courses held?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top