Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/29/2005 3:22:46 AM EDT
Any of you hometown people thinking about getting one of these special edition rifles? I'm thinking that I will get in on the offer. It looks like a good flattop with the features that I want and at a good price. My only flattop has a 24" stainless bull barrel.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:48:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:15:49 AM EDT
I have to pay for school. MAN does that suck!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:31:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RELOADER-BOB:
Any of you hometown people thinking about getting one of these special edition rifles? I'm thinking that I will get in on the offer. It looks like a good flattop with the features that I want and at a good price. My only flattop has a 24" stainless bull barrel.

What? Where? How much? Fill me in please, I like guns very much!

Link???
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2005 4:38:43 PM EDT by DWFAN]

Originally Posted By ReelVirginian1861:

Link???

Here you go:

AR15.COM SEBR THREAD
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:01:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DWFAN:

Link???

Here you go:

AR15.COM SEBR THREAD

Ain't that a bitch! I just got one about two months ago!!! Of course, it's not the special edition. Damn, and I paid $100.00 more for it too! Shame on me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:34:08 PM EDT
am geting one
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:53:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 6:53:35 PM EDT by DWFAN]

Originally Posted By DWFAN:

Link???

Here you go:

AR15.COM SEBR THREAD

Ain't that a bitch! I just got one about two months ago!!! Of course, it's not the special edition. Damn, and I paid $100.00 more for it too! Shame on me.

Nah, you can never have TOO many
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:13:27 PM EDT
not me, im saving my money for the hometown lower and build that up
Top Top