Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2004 3:08:20 PM EDT
Does anybody local sell action blocks or the DPMS Claw? DPMS only sent me 1/2 an order (The wrench) and I wanted to build my rifle this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Found some, American Spirit Arms has them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#2]
*OOPS* double post.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Avoid American Spirit Arms like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to Russ at Cavalry Arms and he can help you out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Even just for an action block? (I would rather have the DPMS than the Bushmaster style, but DPMS decided to screw me) American spirit is open tomorrow and close to me, Cav Arms doesn't have one listed and I don't know if they are open tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cav Arms doesn't have one listed and I don't know if they are open tomorrow.

Innocent Bystander meant have me put it together for you...

ACCK! But then I can't be proud of the fine job I did and I've already spend $$$ on the DPMS Multi tool.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I live at Frank Lloyd Wright and the 101. You can swing by and use my action block, torque wrench and vise. I'll be at the show until about 1:00 tomorrow.

Anything to keep you from having to set foot in ASA.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#8]
WOW, that's very cool of you. At 1:00 I'll be busy as hell working a a project for school, but if I get a chance I'll post here and see what you're doing. I live on Tatum and Bell so you're not very far away.

Also, there's a Gun Show tomorrow? that suck, I'm going to be busy all weekend with this project.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top