Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/12/2006 9:59:48 AM EDT
Anyone know where the closest armorer's course is?  I did  search here and found nothing so I must be doing something wrong.  Any info would help.  Looking for a certificate in the end.  Thanks.
Sieve

PS.  Looking for Glock Armorer course as well.  These seem to be harder to come by.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#1]
i just ran across some schedules for those the other day.  i might have either found them as a link from DPMS or somebody else.  i know many are held near or around the quad cities.  if i remember the last one i checked into was $200 and was a day long class in Geneseo IL, just east of the quads.

colt course schedule

st. louis co

bushy

afte

these are a few i'm vaguely familiar with.  there are many more.

hope this helps.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember that Rock River Arms offered an armor's course earlyier this year, or was it Armalite. They posted the info. here in the hometown forum. Maybe one of the team members with their advanced search could copy, cut and paste the contact info into this thread. Have you checked through which ever company you would like to be certified through? I think I remeber running across contact #'s on some of the bigger AR manufacturer's websites. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:48:33 AM EDT
[#3]
defensive edge was the outfit that was holding courses in the minnesota and illinois area.  i think these are the guys you were thinking of blackta6.

i've only heard favorable feedback from everyone who took an armorer's course.  the link above provides their 2006 calendar.

hope this helps.

-septic tank

Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top