Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 4:36:12 PM EDT
Friday morning, while waiting to get into the pole barn, I was talking to several people. One of the gentlemen (I assume from out of state) had a fantastic weapon that he had built. An original AR 180 receiver assembly with a Bushmaster M4 barrel assembly with RAS system installed. He was very proud of the weapon and was giving out all kinds of technical information and times it took to build and he had every reason to be proud.
Only problem I have is I didn't find out enough about him or the weapon. Several other people were eyeing it, so if anybody on here has anymore info; please pass it on. I'd pay for some info and pics if they're available. Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top