Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/20/2010 2:05:37 PM EST
Hi, I was wondering if the same rules as owning a SBR/SBS apply to owning a AOW in missouri. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:34:55 PM EST
as in what rules?

as far as applying to the ATF and having to have a C&R FFL......yes, but the tax stamp is MUCH cheaper!
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:37:04 PM EST
Originally Posted By EaZeNuTZ33:
as in what rules?

as far as applying to the ATF and having to have a C&R FFL......yes, but the tax stamp is MUCH cheaper!

Thats what I meant. Thanks! II don't think I want to get a C&R FFL, for my one AOW I want, oh well....
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:42:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By shelbysguns:
as in what rules?

Thats what I meant. Thanks! II don't think I want to get a C&R FFL, for my one AOW I want, oh well....

Why not? Correct me if I am wrong but I believe it is $30 for 3 years.....and you can get a LOT of discounts using your C&R for purchases. It can easily pay for itself in discounts in no time.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:20:28 PM EST
ProCharger is correct......$30 is CHEAP… I ordered over $1000 from Spikes awhile back after finding out that they gave 10% to FFLs who order over $1000. The $100+ I saved there paid for my C&R 3-4x over!

Disclaimer: BRD is minor in comparison to "stamp collecting".....your ONE AOW quickly turns into ...and a couple silencers, then into .....several silencers and a machine gun.....then....then....then.....you get the idea! Buyer beware.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:27:36 PM EST
Disclaimer: BRD is minor in comparison to "stamp collecting".....your ONE AOW quickly turns into ...and a couple silencers, then into .....several silencers and a machine gun.....then....then....then.....you get the idea! Buyer beware.

+1

I'm everyone's favorite "range friend" now. Stamps-a-plenty...
Top Top