Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:16:14 PM EDT
My buddy in Lousianna has a pistol gripped Mossberg(without a stock) , and the barrel is only somewhere around seven and a half inches. He tells me I should be able to legally obtain one up here. Would this fall into the AOW category? How would I go about getting something like this? Is there even a legal way to get one in MN? Thanks in advance..
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:02:53 PM EDT
yeah that could be an AOW, as long as the receiver was virgen (not made into shotgun). if you took a bare receiver that was never made into a shotgun, you could register it as a AOW.

you can own AOWs in MN.

give wayne hanson a call, he had an AOW like this for sale. 763-574-9530. he's an NFA dealer.

Top Top