Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 8:28:49 PM EDT
I dont know if any of you guys saw that I posted a thread about my new purchase in the BIKE section....................I purchased a new SUZUKI B-KING 1340cc's

I know of the Sonic drive-in on Northwest Highway and Garland Rd already but I heard that the cops have just F'ed that place all to hell.

I also know about Blue Goose off of Beltline..........................Just wondering if there is any other places to see some great looking bikes.

BTW......my wife Jessica is going through the Motorcycle Training Class this weekend, so wish her luck.......She is looking at purchasing a streetfighter like mine, a Suzuki Gladius.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
nice bike.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#2]
There is one that KZPS runs ads for on lower Harry Hines but I can't remember the name off the top of my head. Runs more toward the HD crowd though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#3]
You could always just fly up and down the tollway on Thursdays....
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Tues and thurs day night at 35 and royal at the gas stations.  Place will be packed especially during the summer although the crowd is not on the legal side of things.  The edge also does a bike night, if you're looking for some street action there are some other spots, pm would be best.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Tuesdays at the Happy Armadillo in Everman.  http://www.bikerornot.com/event/10515

Thursdays:

Iron Horse Bar & Grill
Address:1117 East Belknap Street
City/State/Zip:Fort Worth, TX 76102

http://www.bikerornot.com/

Have fun!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#6]

dude - That is one sweet bike.

Glad you finally got it.
You have wanted it for a while.

I got rid of my BANDIT 1200 in the purchase of the land.....
(Wife said it had to go –––– conditions of purchase)

Go to :  TWO WHEELED TEXANS

http://www.twtex.com/

This is a GREAT WEBPAGE for MOTORCYCLES and ther are a bunch of people in the metroplex you can get with......

I would ask to ride it, but I never let people ride mine.......... so..........  I understand..

But can I sit on it ?

We need to go shoot.

What you doingon June 27th ?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#7]
GETSUM................if you want to go shoot on the 27th, I'm there bud.....

Would be badass if I sling an AR-15 with suppressor while riding................seriously!

All the way from Allen to Tom Bean while strapped..................."Rollin' with my motha-f'n strap on the side of me!"..........(sorry, old gansta rap song)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top