Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2003 6:28:37 PM EDT
...the new MoDCC website and message board! Check it out at modcc.simplesitespro.com!

There's a message board (which you have to register for), photo gallery (please let me know which pictures you are in and if you want to add pictures), and an all-important email list.

The member area is password protected, so please email me at [email protected] and I will send you the username/password and get you added to the email list.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions! :)

Rock on!! headbang.gif

jen

Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#1]
looks great, lady!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:56:05 AM EDT
[#2]
e-mail sent!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions! :)

Rock on!!

jen

The site looks Great!

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I like it Jen!

Thanks for going through the trouble for us.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everyone!! I'll add the list of email addresses to the email page at work tomorrow (don't tell anyone though! shh!). Glad you like it :)

jen
*webmistress to sick freaks everywhere*
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Email sent...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top