Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 3:27:13 PM EDT
OY!  What a DAY!

I took my 'personal holiday', aka 'birthday', today, so I could leave extra early and head into downtown Seattle to bid for my work next shake-up.
Result:  Good work; good vacation pick.  I'm pleased.
The Credit Union is around the corner, and it's PAYDAY, so I stop to get some moo-lah.

Next destination: GUN SHOP.  Pick up DESERT EAGLE...
Stop on the way home to get a couple of cartons of cigarettes...
Think --- "...all I need is some alcohol!"
So, I stop and get a half-rack of 211 Steel Reserve...

Now, I'm headed home with a pocket full of CA$H and the ATF in the trunk!

Since  I'm at home, I decide to get the Ruger SuperRedhawk .44; my newly acquired Pro-Ears Dimension 2 electronic earmuffs; and some extra .44 ammo.
GO TO THE RANGE ( Sam's Gun Shop )...
5 minute session with the .44's and I AM HAPPY!

Mrs.BusMaster is taking the Princesses and a few of their friends to Chuck-E-Cheeze's so I get to sit at home with the Dogs...in silence!  With beer and the computer!
It's been a good day!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I 'spiced' up the 211 with some salt & pepper and PRECISELY 2 DROPS of DUMB ASS Hot Sauce ( plus 5 ice cubes ).
Tastes like a Bloody Mary with suds!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Mrs.BusMaster is taking the Princesses and a few of their friends to Chuck-E-Cheeze's so I get to sit at home with the Dogs...in silence!  With beer and the computer!
It's been a good day!

I cant believe you opted out of Chuck E Cheeze for beer and computer time.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you forget the chips?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#5]
how long before you start calling it a Deagle?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool!

What finish is your new Eagle? Are you gonna get a sholder holster for her?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's been a good day!

I cant believe you opted out of Chuck E Cheeze for beer and computer time.

It was a 'germ factory paranoia' thing...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I was thinking more along the lines of the 'atmosphere'...mind numbing noise, kids running wild, cardboard pizza...you know the finer things in life.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
how long before you start calling it a Deagle?

Absolutely NEVER.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I must be doing something right as a Father...the first thing the Kids wanted to do when they got home from CHUCKY'S was --- take a bath!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I must be doing something right as a Father...the first thing the Kids wanted to do when they got home from CHUCKY'S was --- take a bath!

And I know you are right. Chucky Cheese and that damn McDonalds playpen.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds like a darn near perfect day IMO.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Cool!

What finish is your new Eagle? Are you gonna get a sholder holster for her?

Thread:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=219913

Pic:

I shot the gun today for the first time.
SMOOTH!
I'm looking into adjustable night sights ( Trijicon ) which they don't seem to have anymore...
but MEPROLIGHT does.
And, Millett adjustable sights, which look like they're sharp on the back end and have a clown nose at the front...
And, Precision Sights International 'TRT' sight, which is a target sight, rear only, using the factory front sight ( my favorite, so far as the cost is minimal and the gun would remain 'stock' ).
The HOGUE grip is on order...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top