Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2003 1:56:37 PM EDT
...after incurring both the wrath and support (mostly wrath ) of many of you, my Alabama brethren, in the past few weeks over more serious topics (we can let them stay in the other threads ), I thought I'd bring up something a little more lighthearted and fun (if not just as controversial & divisive!):

SO, which team do y'all prefer, and how are they gonna do this year?

Link Posted: 8/26/2003 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I think both will go 9-3 assuming their qb's stay healthy. If not, they are in deep doodoo
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
auburn will choke (and they have no QB)

Alabama will survive
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:15:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if everybody is waiting for "opening Saturday" to commit to anything or nobody wants to discuss so trivial a subject with so much other, admittedly much more important, stuff happening in our state and the world...

...or maybe the "Arfcom crowd" and the "Paul Finebaum crowd" don't have a lot of common members...

Regardless, I predict (and hope) that both teams will win solid victories tomorrow.  I plan to watch both games.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
So much for my predicting skills...
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Much to my wife's dismay, I'm a Tide fan.  Glad to see that Shula won his opener, cuz this week is gonna be a doozie.  Iron Bowl could be reeeeeeally interesting this year.  Roll Tide!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#6]
To all the Preseason ANAList, get a new job. h.

Alabama give Shula a little credit, he's cool under pressure, and he seems to have a clue about his team. haveof
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#7]
This time of year I am in quite a quandry. I attended both schools. I only attended Auburn one year, and I got my HIGHLY IRONIC finance degree from Alabama. I root for both till they play each other. Then its ROLL TIDE BABY all the way.

I had really hoped Auburn would be half as good as the pre-season reports. O well, Tends to make Iron Bowl even tougher.

IronFish
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Hmmmmm.   IronFish.   Iron Bowl.  IronFish Bowl?  There's a joke there just DYING to come out....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top