Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 9:53:07 AM EDT
hey all, I'll be moving back to Cali in about 3 weeks, and I have some AK magazines I cant bring with me. But I could sell repair/replacement parts cheap to needy California members, ie mag bodies ($5) or internals ($3). some of them are Yugo and chines bolt hold opens and chinese non ribbed. I would rather do this than have to just get rid of em, this way fellow Cali members can benefit on my transfer back to California (USMC going back to Pendleton). I am planning on bringing some mags that I bought back around 93ish, but I bought a 12 pack of the SG AK mags and need to get rid of a few (Im gonna keep a few for repair parts myself). If anyone is interested in some parts Email me through the board. Admin I didnt put this in the EE cause it will only affect Cali members. Also if there are any repair parts for other magazine types that someone would like me to try to find for em let me know and I'll see what I can do. I aint gonna do anything illegal like buy a drum or nothing but Ill disassemble magazines and ship parts as repair/replacement only in seperate packages.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#1]
hey if anyone is interested I need to know, we are looking to leave Oklahoma around the 15th or 16th, so if anyone wants parts, I'll need to ship the repair parts on the 12th or 13th at the latest, so would need payment before that. The movers come to pack on the 13th-15th so after the 13th Im probably gonna sell em to a pawn shop or a buddy of mine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top