Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/23/2005 7:56:43 AM EDT
How many of you are AK guys? A build party would be awesome.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:12:13 AM EDT
I'm an AK guy and I would like to see someone put together a build party. I tryed asking if anybody was bending flats but nobody posted anything. I would sure like to find someone who has built some AK's so I could get some help with mine. What about you ArmedAndDangerous have you done any AK building or are you just hopeing to get someone fired up about having a build party?

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:35:14 AM EDT
I am in. I need a barrel swaped out and a gas piston changed. No AK building experience though, just AR's.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:07:58 PM EDT
Well I've started my first build, it's a fixed Yugo and I am just waiting for a total for a new polish underfolder kit.

The Yugo that I've started is being built from a blank and not a flat, I wasn't convinced that I could do the bending w/o an expensive jig. I have the majority of the tools and shop experience for machining. I'm also a certified welder but I don't have one of those either. hought
I also wanted to talk with the AR guys, maybe someone would be interested in getting in on one of the buddy kits I saw at ar15plus or maybe theres some others places as well.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:13:56 PM EDT
I'm in for an AK build as long as not too far from home. I live in Fayetteville and I'm in the Ft. Smith area all the time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:15:35 PM EDT
I am for a build party also. I live in Siloam Springs, so the NWA area would be nice.
Top Top