Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2008 12:33:10 AM EDT
There's someone looking to sell a Wasr 10 (on another forum). He is including 5ea 30 round mags and 1ea 40 round mag. He also says he including a side folder along with the wood stock and several hundred rounds for $400. Is that a good deal? I've heard about the offset front sight post and the mag rattle but I haven't seen his so I don't know if the AK has those issues. I've offered him a partial trade on a rifle I'm trying to sell plus $175 cash. What are your thoughts? Will I at least be able to resell it for about $300-$350? That is of course if he accepts the deal.

BTW, I'm still getting my LMT rifle.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:47:28 PM EDT
Hey Shotdown

Check out Henderson Defense first. I bought a wasr 10 from them, the gun and the salesmen there rock and if you want to compare it to other guns they have them too.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:21:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MADAWG_70:
Hey Shotdown

Check out Henderson Defense first. I bought a wasr 10 from them, the gun and the salesmen there rock and if you want to compare it to other guns they have them too.

+1 on that.  I was going to run down there and buy one myself but I am saving funds for my 6.8 SPR project.  Too many guns and not enough funds
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:42:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ANIMUS:

Originally Posted By MADAWG_70:
Hey Shotdown

+1 on that.  I was going to run down there and buy one myself but I am saving funds for my 6.8 SPR project.  Too many guns and not enough funds

Ain't that the truth.
Top Top