Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:34:26 AM EST
Linky

This is good. He didn't have to do this. A good counterbalance to our two retard senators.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:41:18 AM EST
I just thanked him via Facebook. He's on there as Mike Cox, and you can follow him on Twitter at Mike_Cox.

Mike: Thanks for signing on to the letter to AG Holder re: "assault weapons," and for all of your 2nd Amendment support over the years.

Now if we could just get MI laws to defer to the '34 NFA...
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:58:17 PM EST
Very cool! Now we just have to get him elected.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:16:41 PM EST
Yup MIKE COX IS THE BEST ATTORNEY GENERAL EVER!

You just can't be more pro-gun than Attorney General Mike Cox.

And

One more thing I'll say, and this is important, Mike will not do anything to hurt our pro-gun cause and that includes our NFA open issues such as the suppressor issue.

Mike also knows all the hoops we have to jump through and the pitfalls we're up against in our quest to exercise our federal gun rights under the National Firearms Act.

Mike has been known to say something to the effect "There's enough bad actors out there to worry about than the guys bending over backwards to abide by the law"

MIKE COX FOR GOVERNOR!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:11:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 12:11:33 PM EST by ArmyInfantryVet]
Holy fuck, we are so lucky he is our AG and can push his weight around on this issue.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:45:18 PM EST
Well, I'll reiterate what I said to him at the fundrasier: "Sir, I can't wait to see you as President someday.."
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:28:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
Well, I'll reiterate what I said to him at the fundrasier: "Sir, I can't wait to see you as President someday.."

He said it too...I heard him.
Top Top